homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStumblrweheartitfollow
RonNana (NORN9)
I have found myself a new pair addict! I mean OTP. I don't actually think that they are OTP but still, I believe they are because that is what I likely believe in (you may not get it). 




I think it is similar as my other favourite pairing, ShikaTema and RiTsu, 


*Had a freakin' hard time on drawing Shikamaru's darn pineapple hair 


ignored it and suddenly go addicted the next day. I remembered that I started to taken interested on these pairing about 2-3 days during my 5 days of my exams delay (I know, I am very much ashamed of myself as well... but it is worth it!). 
     
At first, I was liked: "its only the same as the other otome games~" (¬、¬) Yeah my fave pairing in otome game! I have watch otome anime/game before, Kiniro No Corda, but its kinda plain.. not that interesting except with all the pretty men around her. But this one gals and maybe, guys, are much different than the ordinary otome ones. This one, NORN9 have actually 3 heroines at once! Well not that you get to choose one of the three girls you'll get all the men though..., to make it simple, each heroine gets their own men, 3, which means there are 9 guys. 
     
But honestly, I didn't care about the heroine, at first.... But I didn't even care both of the heroine and their guys either ( ಠ ಠ ) (I don't know what I actually like about NORN9). Then I started my research and observes all the characters (I don't know what I even do this but I find it interesting and fun!). And there's this character guy that I always find it weird because he always shows his men chest and wears a dark sunglasses, and I thought he was sort of a fabulous-glamour-fashion-model. I even thought that his hairstyle is like a shape of a rice bowl or a mushroom, cus' hair like that turns me off. He was in Nanami's route , one of the 2 heroines. He is also one of the oldest (25) of the other guys... and he gets to be with the youngest of the 2 girls whose only age 16-15 years old?! ಠ▃ಠ It bothers me in the beginning, but then after you know them, I guarantee you 110% that you will looo~ve these two! ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ ) Well not this is the reason why I liked them, I actually started to like Ron, the guy that I mention, yeah the head bowl, dark sunglasses and show off chest.. Damn! he just stole mah heart and I freakin' love him right now!! 



I think I can feel my attachment of destiny towards the voice actor of Ron... I cannot believe with my own eyes and my own ears that it is the voice of Tamakazu Sugita! AHHHH!!! O(≧∇≦)O Just imagine and hear that deep manly masculine voice of Sugita-sama... so dreamy...~ (´▽`ʃƪ)♡ I have decide, that Tamakazu Sugita is my first favourite seiyuu! (Maybe or not you are wondering why, but its hard for me to accept everyone not without a reason) Oh yeah! He is the voice of my Pisces man, Kanata Nanami from Starry Sky and from BlazBlue, Ragna... (oh such coincidence that Ragna also has the same zodiac as me~) PISCES RULES!!!



Sort of to say, I heard (exactly from no one) that when you liked the person, you accept all his/her flaws. I guess, Ron is not that bad after all, his hair is not that all round bowl, mushroomy like... in fact, his hair, his dark sunglasses and his so-show-off manly chest makes him even more hotter!! When I looked at him, All I see is his freakin' abs!! That dark sunglasses of his makes him more mysterious. I thought that he only wears it for no reason but it surprised me that he is actually half blind! Σ(‘◉⌓◉’) <-- SPOILER ALERT! when I saw he takes off his sunglasses for de first time, there is nothing but silence in the room and me thought about his looks sooo incredibly handsomee!!! ✿♥‿♥✿ Just look at him damn it! Just look at that perfection for 10 minutes!! You cannot resist it! 


The drawing from above is just wrong, it should be like this one :


After a long staring, I looked for more art of Ron, and there is this one artist who drew Ron and Nanami (AHHHH so perfecto! How long that I didn't have my fan squee back?!) 



drew a guy from another anime who look similar as Ron! WTH?! ಠ▃ಠ A bowl head but not as hot and macho as Ron is and a glasses!! I cannot accept this cloness!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ And the fact that few characters in NORN9 including Ron actually have a rip off faces from another anime! And Nanami's name likely came from Starry Sky my Pisces man Kanata Nanami and Aries Kazuki Shiranui.. WTH?! Well, I don't give a damn because I believe that my so OTP are de originals! (▰˘◡˘▰) Well its not like this is the first controversy ever happen in the anime...



~



Now on to the heroine... Nanami Shiranui- damn! just, damn man! So unexpected! I thought that all the heroines in all otome games are kind of useless and pathetic (sadly, it is true) but I have misjudge Nanami for her cute appearance. I've never seen a kuudere heroine before... and with such a bad ass ninja style either! I don't know what happens to Itsuki if he is in Nanami's route, I think he's already long dead by her kunai up on his ass lol.
    
Although Nanami is the youngest, which itching me a bit, but she is the most mature among the 2 heroines. She always keep herself cool/calm just how kuudere supposed to be and she is not naive and trusting as Koharu is. No offence though, I only tell what is the truth. KOHARU AND MIKOTO SHOULD BE REALLY ASHAMED! Again, no offence~ 
     
I wanna make sims of her, can't wait! Even though she is awesome with all her ninja skills, she rarely shows it in Akito's and Heishi's route (2 of the 3 guys in Nanami's story). But its soooo different when she's in Ron's route. ≧∀≦ Because I can feel the love between them


~


Complared the stories all the 3 of them, the most biased mainly Akito. Unexpectedly, he hates Nanami at first because he thinks that she was evil trying to destroy people's lives. And Nanami feels guilty of what she had done in the past and let herself be cursed. (Sorry, I cannot tell you more than that because I may spoil the story) Nanami shows more of her girly side soon after she started getting close with Akito... instead shows who is the bad ass kunoichi ever?! Man! Akito just made her into one of the normal plain otome heroine! But still... the story is kind of unique in its own ways~


~


Now on to the Heishi's... I don't say that this one is kind of unique but its rather normal... not that it is bored! Heishi's story is just full of compassion and that made Nanami looked normal kuudere than she already is. But LOL, both can be really funny when they are cooking together, and Ron had to wear a gas mask! xD 


~


Last but not the least, Ronny. (IDK, I've read someone's blog calling Ron 'Ronny' I think it sounds nice for him xD) Nanami is like a whole different person when she is with him lol, because he always do sneaky things that irritates her and once she tried to threaten him with her kunai. (I think I've made that up but half of it are true though) I have read some of people says about Ron. It disappointed me that most of them don't know why Ron fell for Nanami and even said that they are not match at all! My feels is sensitive to hear that..... Well f@#$ this stupid feels, haters gonna hate anyway, you can't question mah perfect ship. So deal with it!!

I have read, again, the same person calling Ron 'Ronny', he/she is the person who is actually disappointed me and yet the one who ever realised Ron's reason to fell for Nanami - after he/she plays over and over in Ron's route. I salute him/her for that. To tell you the shameful truth, I don't even know what is the reason Ron fell for Nanami either at first until I realised that Nanami shows Ron how really strong and stubborn she is to be a tool for him. She also punches his glasses with her own fist! and that made him turn on his berserk mode and she just spontaneously like come at me bro lol.


  

Because of her desire not to be a tool out of anybody, he fell in love with her~ de end
Man... I wish I could continue more but I don't know what is it about next. So I guess this will be end the of the tunnel then... Compared my other previous pairings, I think Ron and Nanami may be my most biased one. What I love about these two is that they are both different people, easy to say, opposite. Despite that Nanami being the youngest, she is the most mature, and to be paired up with a guy who is the oldest but are no different than a lazy child makes me loves them more! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I really love to brag when it comes to things that I like especially my fave pairing. Its fun you know, but its really more fun when you reading it! 。^‿^。




All the drawings of NORN9 are belong to fan-artist of pixiv, the rest are mine, all MINE!!

And here is a trio art by the original artist of NORN9

Oh~ Look at Ronny, being handsome as ever..


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

POSTED BY Unknown ON 11 December 2013 @ 05:04
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth