homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStumblrweheartitfollow
Woodiga
     Hey! Today I am going to share my sims again! But before that, I want to ask you something : have you ever thought this blog weird? because to me it is. Just looked at it, its a mess. There are all sorts of stuff that aren't related! Sometimes when I think about it, I just wanted to quit and delete this blog. Because I know there aren't any people even read this crap just the way I do when I looked around at someone's blog.

But I don't want to, because the reason I even have this blog is just to share my passion and love to all, that's all. It will be a waste to keep it by yourself right? But there are few things I would like to keep for myself only though...LOL.


On to de sims! This time I want to share an Amazon guy. I've began to made him when I was watching a Korean drama, I saw this savage guy who has an awesome name named Woodiga. So basically, I made him because the name Woodiga sounds kinda awesome. I wanted to make him dark skin, have a long straight dark hair as well and half naked xD He wears a paranormal cult leader job clothes, but I don't think the clothes are in his pack.

If you want to look at him in detail, as usual, just scroll down a bit. But I'm warning you... He.Is.NAKED.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 I guess not :P

Woodiga

Labels: , , , , ,

POSTED BY Unknown ON 14 December 2013 @ 19:42
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth